For secure documents shredding service near you, consider the services of your local Neighborhood Parcel. They have been serving the Merrimack Valley for over a decade and have an impeccable record. Not only that they are locally owned and operated shredding service company, they maintain the highest A+ rating with the Boston BBB, they also feature an A+ rating by NAID and their service is HIPAA compliant.
Best Shredding Service Near Me
The Merrimack Valley including Acton, Concord, Methuen, Andover, Dracut, Tewksbury, Lowell, Haverhill, Lawrence, Billerica, Chelmsford, Westford, Wilmington, Woburn, Stoneham, Cambridge, and Boston MA have trusted Neighborhood Parcel to handle all their sensitive documents. From Personal Old files to Bank records, Medical PHI records, and X-rays. What makes Neighborhood Parcel shredding service the best shredding company for your dollar:
- Locally Owned & Operated Since 2007.
- Zero Security Breaches.
- A+ Rating with the local BBB.
- Lowest Shredding service rates from 89¢ /Lbs.
- No Hidden Fees.
- 7 Days a week service.
- Convenient Drop-Off Location near you.
- Witnessed shredding service options.
- Strongest Chain Of Custody In the Industry.
- HIPAA, SOX and FACTA Compliant Service.
The Best Shredding Service For Your Dollar
When it comes to shredding services in Metro Boston MA and Southern New Hampshire, you will be faced with dozens of choices. Unlike Cintas, Shredit, Staples and Iron Mountain, you will find that Neighborhood Parcel is a step above all. They believe in transparency and it shows on their website here https://mydocumentshredding.com. They are the only company we found today that post their service rates online. When they take over your material, you will receive a custody receipt and then a certificate of destruction at the end of the process. They shred daily and you can schedule a time to visit their location in Tewksbury, MA and watch your documents shredded in real time! While UPS stores, Staples and FedEx Offices promise to be the best, they will often:
- Charge higher rates, as much as 60¢ more /Lbs.
- The shredding is not done daily.
- The service is done through a third-party.
- You will have to feed your documents into a locked bin 4-10 pages at a time.
- Employees are often not trained to handle sensitive documents.
- Staples and UPS stores are not audited by third parties like Neighborhood Parcel.
- Weak Chain Of Custody.
Best Shredding Company
I was looking for a shredding service company near me. My shredder simply was not capable of handling the volume of documents I needed shredded. I find Shredit and Cintas to be catering more to businesses and have higher fees. Neighborhood Parcel had the lowest shredding rates and the staff at their Tewksbury location were super friendly. They have a special entrance for offloading my documents and I was in and out in less than 10 mins. I highly recommend their service as it is the best value for the money.
Dr. Webber. Worcester MA