Access Life Insurance has opened its doors for business at 1215 Main Street in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. The agency offers life insurance, disability insurance, long-term care insurance, and annuities through all major carriers to residents of Tewksbury Massachusetts, and the surrounding communities. For more information about the services they offer or to schedule an appointment please contact them today!
Life Insurance In Tewksbury MA
We are pleased to announce that we have officially opened our doors here at 311 Boston Street in Tewksbury MA. We are a licensed independent agency with access to over 10 different carriers offering life insurance, disability coverage, Mortgage, and final expense, long-term care policies, and annuities.
What Is Life Insurance
- Life insurance is a contract between you and an insurance company
- The policy will pay out if the insured person dies, but it does not cover all possible causes of death
- You can’t cancel life insurance once you buy it, so be sure to get the right coverage for your needs
- There are two main types of life insurance: term and permanent
- Term life lasts for a certain period of time- usually 10 or 20 years- before it expires; Permanent life doesn’t expire.
Looking for life insurance in Tewksbury MA? Call the experts at Access Life Insurance Agency today! We offer disability insurance, long-term care insurance, IUL & annuities. Visit our website or call us to learn more.