Ineffective data protection policies and weak security solutions will not hold up against today’s data breaches in Boston MA. Small businesses must understand the potential impact of insufficient data protection, not only to protect their bottom line but also to safeguard their data, clients’ files, and sensitive information. Having professional media destruction can save them time, and money and help the companies comply with the latest HIPAA rules and regulations.
How To Shred Personal Documents On The Cheap
For old personal documents that are simply too much to shred using your office shredder, you should look into hiring a residential shredding company like Neighborhood Parcel. With over a decade of shredding residential documents, X-rays, and medical files, the company can securely discard your old files and offer some of the lowest shredding rates in the Boston area.
Residential shredding features
- Locally Owned And Operated Business.
- A+ BBB rating with the local Boston Office.
- AAA Rated Shredding Facility.
- HIPAA Compliant Service.
- Certificate Of Destruction.
- Lowest rates in Boson and Southern New Hampshire.
- Drop-Off, Off-Site, and Witnessed Shredding Plans.