1215 Main St Tewksbury MA
Rumors have it that the Tewksbury Pist Office may be closing and moving to either Woburn or Lowell MA. But don’t worry, you have a better alternative in Neighborhood Parcel on Main St, in Tewksbury MA. This location is an independently owned and operated mail center since 2007. Unlike the Post Office, it has a good reputation for cleanliness, friendly service, and a choice of using other private couriers with more dependable services like FedEx, UPS, and DHL.
Tewksbury Post Office Alternative
If you are looking to mail your letters, package, or gifts this Christmas season, you can rely on the services of Neighborhood Parcel, they will help you package and mail your stuff in no time, often the fastest service around. Here are some of their service features:
- Professional Packaging Service, including Holiday gift wrapping.
- Packaging Supplies: Boxes, Mailers, Wraps, Envelopes, foam padding, etc.
- Discounted rates via FedEx, UPS, and DHL.
- Mailing via: First Class, Priority, and Express Mail.
- Free Email Notifications.
- Convenient location on Main St, with free parking.
- Offloading Assistance.
- Clean and sanitary environment.
- Closed Circuit Security Cameras.
2 reviews for “Tewksbury Post Office Vendor”
I don’t know why it took me so long to discover this place. They do everything a small business needs from copying, to faxing and shipping. i am happy to recommend this place.
No lines and no waiting! That is how a mailing center should be. Great place in Tewksbury and Much much better place than the the post office.