Boston MA Area residents and businesses looking for U.S Department of State Apostille Service can rely on Neighborhood Parcel Business Center to get it done right the first time! Quick response, fair rates, and dependable service. We have been serving Andover, Lowell, Cambridge, Brookline, Newton, Tewksbury, Billerica, Chelmsford, Dracut, Haverhill, Wilmington, Worcester, Lawrence, Methuen, Burlington, and Boston MA for over a decade!
U.S. Department of State-Issued Apostille Requirements
Federally issued documents for use in countries that are members of the 1961 Hague Convention may need to be authenticated with an apostille issued by the U.S. Department of State. Documents signed by the following officials require an apostille issued by the U.S. Department of State:
- U.S. federal official
- U.S. consular officer
- A military notary, judge advocate (10 USC 1044a), or a foreign consul diplomatic official registered with the U.S. Department of State’s Office of Protocol
Note: All certifications must include a legible signature of the official’s name, title, and seal of the agency.
The Neighborhood Parcel Document Services offers a complete document apostille authentication service in all 50 States, saving you the hassle of knowing the requirements of different government agencies. In addition, the application process needs to be completed in a particular sequence, which we will perform. We take the guesswork out of your application process. We offer a one-stop shop for all translations, notary, and apostille services.
We service individual, corporate, and government organizations in all 50 States, offering everyone the reliability of getting their documents processed by the highest standards and in a timely manner. Our experienced staff is well-trained to handle your legal and financial documents in a secure and confidential manner.
We are proud to offer notarized certified translations of foreign language documents including, Arabic, Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, and many others, that are needed for apostille.
Types of Documents for Translation and Apostille:
- Marriage Certificates
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Education Documents (Diplomas, Transcripts, Degrees)
- Power of Attorney
- Commercial Documents (Articles of Association, Meeting Minutes, etc.)
- Corporate Documents (Certificate of Origin, Incorporation Documents, Partnership Agreements)
- Documents issued by US Federal Government agencies (FBI, Coast Guard, Department of State, etc.)
- Police Clearance CertificatesPaternity Acknowledgments.
- Certified Translation Service
- FBI Background Checks & Fingerprints
- Federal Apostille & Authentication
- Chinese Apostille
Hire The Right Company
Do It Right The First Time. Mistakes can cost you time and money!